Matt Stephens (b. 1994) is a professional British photographer, currently residing in Brighton, UK. His knowledge of the camera was self-taught at the age of 13; this interest pushed him to study photography at college, which led to further development at 18 when he moved onto reading Photography FdA at Brighton University. Despite still enjoying most aspects of photography, he has chosen to specifically focus on events, portraits and editorial, whilst creating his own personal work alongside this.
His work has been featured in six exhibitions, in both London and Brighton. With his work also being used by O2 Music, Mixmag, DJMag, The Telegraph, The Guardian (see link below), and Suitcase Magazine, along with multiple other newspapers.
O2 Music, Mixmag, DJMag, Revolution bars, Mothership Group, Suitcase Magazine.
The Arch - Brighton, ROX Promotions, Fat Poppadaddy’s, In Ya Ear Promotions, Coalition - Brighton & Pryzm - Brighton.
• Group exhibition at Create Studios, Brighton in 2013.
• Group exhibition at City College, Brighton and at Menier Gallery, London, July 2014.
• Group exhibition at Hove Museum’s Media Gallery for Hawaiian Princess of Hove project, Brighton, August 2014.
• Group exhibition at Onca gallery, Brighton, April 2015.
• Final year group exhibition at City College, Brighton 2015.
Feature in The Telegraph
Feature in The Guardian
Available for commissions in the UK and worldwide.
firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0) 7968724226