Stephens (b. 1994) is a professional British photographer, currently residing near Brighton, UK. His knowledge of the camera was self-taught at the age of 13; this interest pushed him to study photography at college, which led to further development at 18 when he moved onto to reading Photography FdA at Brighton University. Despite still enjoying most aspects of photography, he has chosen to specifically focus on live music photography, events and reportage, whilst creating his own personal work separate to this.
His work has been featured in six exhibitions, in both London and Brighton. With his work also being used by Mixmag, DJMag, The Telegraph, The Guardian (see link below), and Suitcase Magazine, along with multiple other newspapers.
Mixmag, DJMag, Revolution bars, Outbreak, Suitcase Magazine
The Arch - Brighton, ROX Promotions, Fat Poppadaddy’s, In Ya Ear Promotions, Coalition - Brighton & Pryzm - Brighton
Jason Derulo, Fatboy Slim, Chipmunk, Chase & Status, Jamie Laing, Megan McKenna, Richy Ahmed, Snakehips, DJ Zinc, Hot Since '82, Kerri Chandler, Charlie Sloth, D Double E, DJ Luck & MC Neat, Artful Dodger, Tough Love, Shapes, Daj Jordan & more.
• Group exhibition at Create Studios, Brighton in 2013.
• Group exhibition at City College, Brighton and at Menier Gallery, London, July 2014.
• Group exhibition at Hove Museum’s Media Gallery for Hawaiian Princess of Hove project, Brighton, August 2014.
• Group exhibition at Onca gallery, Brighton, April 2015.
• Final year group exhibition at City College, Brighton 2015.
Feature in The Telegraph
Feature in The Guardian
Available for commissions and collaborations in the UK and worldwide.
email@example.com // +44 (0) 7968724226